- Nice landscaped views of the surrounding trees and shrubs.
- Open views of lush green mountain of Pokfulam and the communal swimming pool.
- Five storey town house with four bedrooms, two kitchens and separate living and dining rooms.
- Spacious living room with patio doors opening to the private terrace on ground level and a second kitchen on the same floor.
- Dining room on the low floor with main kitchen, maid's quarter and utility area.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining rooms allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Family room on the top is perfect for home entertainment.
- Master suite with third bedroom on the 1st floor.
- Second and fourth bedrooms on the 2nd floor.
- Family room on the top level opening to the roof terrace.
- Four large bedrooms capable to accommodate queen-size beds and accompanying furniture.
- Kitchens complete with white cabinets and essential appliances.
- Clean and well maintained bathrooms with showers and cabinets.
- Additional powder room for your guests, as well as a washroom attached to the good-size maid's room.
- Utility area provides storage option.
- Planning and styling your private terrace so that it suits your way of life, as well as the character of your home and its surroundings.
- Get tanned on the cozy private roof terrace on a sunny day.
- The huge private roof terrace gives your family and friends ample outdoor space for a barbeque party.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Year built||1983 (building age 40 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Late September we had the pleasure to meet Juhi, who helped us locate a rental apartment in Hong Kong. Juhi already came highly recommended from several friends, who had used her services in the past. Our Experience was really exceptional. Juhi had prepared several places in the requested neighborhood and price range for us to visit. The visits were all very well prepared, as well as the material provided by Juhi during this visit. We were very fortunate, that already on the first visit we found the apartment we wanted to rent. Juhi was again on Top of her game to ensure we could make sure the apartment would not be rented to someone else before. Even during the inspection and the follow-up calls after our move, Juhi and her team were always professional and courteous. Again, the overall experiences of the Services are truly exemplar to any Realtor and we are very happy to recommend Juhi to any of our friends and Business acquaintances in the future.
Axel W. VP
Matsunichi Digital Holdings Limited
Karen Tam's client say:
Stellar services provided by Ms. Tam throughout my apartment search and contract negotiation. Professional mindset and very customer-centric, I can only recommend Ms. Tam's services for anyone in the market looking for a house/apartment in Hong Kong.
Niloufar Yasmine Kashai
Sonia Young's client say:
Allow me to take the time to thank Sonia as she found us a home that suits our requirements perfectly. Sonia is a role model for what a professional of her calibre should be not just for Hong Kong but globally. Hopefully with success and if my wife and I stay in HK for the next 2 years I will be requesting your services once again.
Mr. Nassim, Ahmose Shahab