- The full size windows give you amazing views stretching from the nearby low-density properties to the populated city area.
- This unit offers open views of the green hillside and the residential buildings from the living room and all the bedrooms.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- The master bedroom is made stylish with built-in wardrobe.
- Well-positioned bedrooms receive good natural light.
- Each bedroom is facilitated with built-in storage.
- All fittings and furnishing in the bedrooms match in a harmonious tone.
- Sizable bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- Stylish kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances. Very good size with plenty of workbench and cupboard spaces.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with good quality finishes and have been maintained very well.
- The utility room is a good laundry area with washer/dryer installed.
- Utility room set off the kitchen can be used for storage.
- The maid's room at the back of the kitchen is furnished with a bed & its bathroom.
- Balcony off living area is ideal for pots, plants and also for your breakfast.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1965 (building age 58 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more