- The stunning unobstructed sea view is especially marvelous from the private roof terraces.
- Scenic duplex penthouse with internal staircase to the private split-level roof terraces, full height windows, and extra high ceilings.
- Spacious living and dining room has access to the balcony.
- Master bedroom is a generous size with a large set of wardrobes. Luxurious master bathroom features a jacuzzi bathtub and a green view.
- Three other bedrooms, two of which ensuites, are well proportioned.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- A walk-out working platform attached at the back of the kitchen can also be a laundry area.
- Maid's room has its own washroom.
- Two balconies off the living room and master bedroom for you to enjoy some quiet time outdoor.
- Spacious split-level roof terraces offer ample outdoor space for outdoor activities.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2008 (building age 15 years)|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Billiards, Dance Room, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Spa Gallery, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Game Room|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cigar Room, Function Rooms, Music Room, Reading Room|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne showed us a great selection of apartments in different areas and really helped us to understand what was available. As we had just relocated to Hong Kong Yvonne went well beyond her role and helped us to settle into Hong Kong life. She was very helpful, professional and always quick to respond to our questions. We are really happy with the apartment we chose.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I used Annemay when I first moved to Hong Kong and she was a fantastic help not only with finding the perfect place to live but with providing a lot of useful information on life in Hong Kong. Annemay has helped with all of my other moves and each time the service she provides is attentive and professional. She makes moving easy - I wouldn’t use any other agent.
Yvonne Lee's client say:
We started working with Ms. Lee in conjunction with other realtors to find a suitable place as soon as possible. Ms. Lee was by far the most responsive to our needs. She listened to what we were looking for in location and budget, and set up many viewings which were very suitable. Yvonne continued to help us through the entire process, including negotiating price, writing up the contract, and helping us find various items for our apartment. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly suggest her to anyone looking for a new apartment.
Gabriela Segura Marivel