- It has main views of the city and a side view of the Harbour.
- The sleeping area fused comfortably with the living and dining area in this studio unit.
- The bed is well-positioned on the window-side for starlight and views.
- Clean and tidy kitchen and bathrooms with simple decorations that suit most families.
- Bathroom has been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- The small balcony off the living area would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2019 (building age 4 years)|
More listings in Same Building
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been a fantastic agent for us. She easily understood what we were looking for and went above and beyond to get exactely that. She adviced is well along the way, and all her proposed flats were both sensible and well considered. She finally found a flat for us that was not online with all companies yet, and she handled the closure swift and to our great satisfaction. we would work with her again anytime and Reccomend her highly.
Michael Roy Jardine
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.