- Peaceful and calm seaview with nearby greenery to be enjoyed all year round.
- Spacious house with four bright and airy bedrooms including three ensuites and separate living and dining rooms for your most desirable configuration and decoration.
- Living room has floor-to-ceilings doors open to the grass green private garden.
- Master bedroom has sliding doors open to the balcony, and a small room either for walk-in closet or study room.
- All bathrooms have modern fixtures and cabinets.
- Open kitchen comes with basic cabinets and electric appliances.
- Standing high up on the private roof terrace, you can embrace the magnificent seaview.
- Charming grassy garden and private terrace on 1/F offer absolute privacy for your outdoor activities.
- Balcony attaching to the master bedroom captures picturesque views of the sea and greenery, and makes the room bright and airy.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Year built||1983 (building age 40 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool|
|Arts & Entertainment||Function Rooms|
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was fantastic. She was very accommodating and patient during my search. She was able to understand what I was looking for and, of course, delivered!
Kim Hoang Ohashi Nguyen
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Josephine was an amazing help. She was proactive, thorough and anticipated needs to find us the perfect flat to fit our situation. She went above and beyond at all hours to deliver paperwork, point out things to consider and work on a tight timeline. She was fantastic!
Kent, Justin Bruce
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans