- Views of a quiet neighborhood in Sai Ying Pun.
- Walking distance an Italian deli, coffee shops, and grocery stores.
- Fully furnished unit with an open kitchen and terraces.
- Living room space is enlarged with a mirrored wall. Furnishings include a sofa, TV/DVD player, double bed, and wooden slate blinds.
- Bedroom includes a wall of built-in drawers and a mirrored wardrobe. Extra storage with drawers under the bed.
- A free-standing western oven, microwave, and fridge provided in the open kitchen makes it perfect for any chef at heart.
- Creatively designed guest bathroom with colourful tiles in the glass shower.
- Step onto your living room terrace with to enjoy fresh air at the end of a business day. There is a separate washing machine and tumble dryer provided on this terrace.
- A small terrace is attached to the bedroom.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1985 (building age 38 years)|
About Sai Ying Pun
After British army arrival at Possession Point (now Hollywood Park next to Possession Street) in 1841, the 800 or so volunteer soldiers from India and Bangladesh stationed in West Point (hillside of Water Street). Thereafter, the area west of Hollywood Park was called Sai Ying Pun 西營盤, meaning 'Western Garrison'. Flourishing trades required construction of piers, docks, warehouses, and properties to accommodate merchants for rice, dry seafoods, and herbal medicines, and the workers who supported these activities. Even today, one can still find remnants of the early colonial past in the district. World War II brought mass destruction, giving rise to reconstruction of many buildings to four to six storey tenement buildings with shops on ground floor. Rapid population growth and technological advancement necessitate these post war buildings to be redeveloped into highrises.Read more
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans