- Views of a quiet neighborhood in Sai Ying Pun.
- Walking distance an Italian deli, coffee shops, and grocery stores.
- Fully furnished unit with an open kitchen and terraces.
- Living room space is enlarged with a mirrored wall. Furnishings include a sofa, TV/DVD player, double bed, and wooden slate blinds.
- Bedroom includes a wall of built-in drawers and a mirrored wardrobe. Extra storage with drawers under the bed.
- A free-standing western oven, microwave, and fridge provided in the open kitchen makes it perfect for any chef at heart.
- Creatively designed guest bathroom with colourful tiles in the glass shower.
- Step onto your living room terrace with to enjoy fresh air at the end of a business day. There is a separate washing machine and tumble dryer provided on this terrace.
- A small terrace is attached to the bedroom.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1985 (building age 38 years)|
About Sai Ying Pun
After British army arrival at Possession Point (now Hollywood Park next to Possession Street) in 1841, the 800 or so volunteer soldiers from India and Bangladesh stationed in West Point (hillside of Water Street). Thereafter, the area west of Hollywood Park was called Sai Ying Pun 西營盤, meaning 'Western Garrison'. Flourishing trades required construction of piers, docks, warehouses, and properties to accommodate merchants for rice, dry seafoods, and herbal medicines, and the workers who supported these activities. Even today, one can still find remnants of the early colonial past in the district. World War II brought mass destruction, giving rise to reconstruction of many buildings to four to six storey tenement buildings with shops on ground floor. Rapid population growth and technological advancement necessitate these post war buildings to be redeveloped into highrises.Read more
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process. We couldn't have wished for a more helpful person, and we really appreciated everything she did for us.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with Juhi over several months to help us find the perfect home. Juhi took the time to understand what we wanted and didn't waste time showing us properties which she knew we wouldn't like - a quality seemingly hard to find in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new home in Hong Kong.
Ashley Batchelor, Programme Manager