- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Nicely furnished two bedroom apartment.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Living and dining room has good layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Bedrooms can take a double bed with other furniture.
- Master bedroom comes with dual aspect views.
- Fitted open kitchen comes with essential appliances and built in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1981 (building age 42 years)|
About Sai Ying Pun
After British army arrival at Possession Point (now Hollywood Park next to Possession Street) in 1841, the 800 or so volunteer soldiers from India and Bangladesh stationed in West Point (hillside of Water Street). Thereafter, the area west of Hollywood Park was called Sai Ying Pun 西營盤, meaning 'Western Garrison'. Flourishing trades required construction of piers, docks, warehouses, and properties to accommodate merchants for rice, dry seafoods, and herbal medicines, and the workers who supported these activities. Even today, one can still find remnants of the early colonial past in the district. World War II brought mass destruction, giving rise to reconstruction of many buildings to four to six storey tenement buildings with shops on ground floor. Rapid population growth and technological advancement necessitate these post war buildings to be redeveloped into highrises.Read more