- Looks out to the surrounding buildings and part of the mountain view.
- Convenient situated close to Sai Ying Pun MTR station.
- High ceiling apartment with wooden flooring.
- Rectangular living and dining room is easy to arrange furniture.
- Master bedroom can take queen or king size bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Other two bedrooms have good layout for bed with other furniture.
- Fitted kitchen with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- The private roof terrace offers you the most relaxing 360-degree views.
- The huge private roof terrace gives your family and friends ample outdoor space for a barbecue party.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1976 (building age 47 years)|
About Sai Ying Pun
After British army arrival at Possession Point (now Hollywood Park next to Possession Street) in 1841, the 800 or so volunteer soldiers from India and Bangladesh stationed in West Point (hillside of Water Street). Thereafter, the area west of Hollywood Park was called Sai Ying Pun 西營盤, meaning 'Western Garrison'. Flourishing trades required construction of piers, docks, warehouses, and properties to accommodate merchants for rice, dry seafoods, and herbal medicines, and the workers who supported these activities. Even today, one can still find remnants of the early colonial past in the district. World War II brought mass destruction, giving rise to reconstruction of many buildings to four to six storey tenement buildings with shops on ground floor. Rapid population growth and technological advancement necessitate these post war buildings to be redeveloped into highrises.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane is a pleasure to work with. We worked with her when we first moved to Hong Kong almost 7 years ago and again this year when we moved apartments. She understood our needs well and was very efficient with the showings as well as the negotiations/handling paperwork with the landlord.
Salil Padmanabha Chari
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi had helped us a few years back when we were just moving to HK. She is very professional in her approach and goes the extra mile to help you when you moving into a new city. Would recommend Juhi to anybody looking for help when relocating.
Tejas Khara, HK Based Finance Professional