- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Tastefully designed studio is bright with large dual aspect expansive windows and huge private roof terrace on Third Street perfectly suit a working professional or a couple.
- Fully furnished studio with some classical Chinese furniture and open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- The sleeping area fused comfortably with the living and dining area in this studio unit.
- A large bed is placed at a cozy corner with expansive windows set next to it.
- Fitted open kitchen with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
- The huge private roof terrace gives your family and friends ample outdoor space for a barbecue party.
- The private roof terrace offers you the most relaxing 360-degree views.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Walk-up Tenement Building|
|Year built||1978 (building age 45 years)|
About Sai Ying Pun
After British army arrival at Possession Point (now Hollywood Park next to Possession Street) in 1841, the 800 or so volunteer soldiers from India and Bangladesh stationed in West Point (hillside of Water Street). Thereafter, the area west of Hollywood Park was called Sai Ying Pun 西營盤, meaning 'Western Garrison'. Flourishing trades required construction of piers, docks, warehouses, and properties to accommodate merchants for rice, dry seafoods, and herbal medicines, and the workers who supported these activities. Even today, one can still find remnants of the early colonial past in the district. World War II brought mass destruction, giving rise to reconstruction of many buildings to four to six storey tenement buildings with shops on ground floor. Rapid population growth and technological advancement necessitate these post war buildings to be redeveloped into highrises.Read more
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.