- Lovely green facing the mountain slope and the quiet neighbourhood.
- Modern duplex apartment in new renovated condition.
- Light-colour wooden flooring and white painted walls create a bright and clean looking accommodation.
- Extraordinary high ceiling and the windowed wall elevate the sense of space of the living room.
- Some stairs leads from the living room to the dining room overlooking the living room and the same green views.
- Large master bedroom suite comprises dressing area, walk-in closet and a sleek ensuite bathroom.
- Fully geared kitchen features quality wooden cabinets and built-in appliances including induction cooktop, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge and two-in-one washer dryer.
- Guest bathroom is in matching style as the master bathroom.
- A storeroom next to the dining room.
- Generous maid's quarters allows for a bed and storage.
- Step out from the living room to the cozy balcony and enjoy the refreshing mountain air and green views.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1984 (building age 39 years)|
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary Kwan was fantastic. I gave her a list of properties to view on Friday night and we had negotiated and signed by Sunday lunchtime.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi was introduced to me through my previous tenant and I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and personal touch exhibited by her during our search for a new tenant. She is detail oriented and followed through efficiently while during contract negotiation, she displayed her strength in facilitating tough situations. I'm very delighted with the outcome and definitely will seek her help in the future!"
Landlord Mr. E Wong