- Enjoy the views of the city and the neighborhood from all windows of this refurbished 3-bedroom flat.
- The views extend from the nearby buildings towards the sea.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Airy living and dining room with windows on both sides.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Master bedroom comes with dual aspect views and fitted with a large bed and built-in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom is facilitated with bed and built-in cabinets.
- Third bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- Fitted open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Good storage area off the entryway.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
- The balcony via the patio doors is a smooth extension of your home.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2005 (building age 18 years)|
|Development||Yue Tai Hing Company Limited 裕泰興有限公司|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
About Sheung Wan
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.Read more
May Lee's client say:
Margaret did a really great job in helping us find our new apartment. She fully understood what we wanted and found us a place that we are delighted. She didn't try and show us flats for the sake of it (as past agents have), and she assisted with asking price negotiations. I would recommend her services to others!
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi had helped us a few years back when we were just moving to HK. She is very professional in her approach and goes the extra mile to help you when you moving into a new city. Would recommend Juhi to anybody looking for help when relocating.
Tejas Khara, HK Based Finance Professional