- Double aspect views looking out at the surrounding buildings at a comfortable distance.
- This bright, furnished, apartment is fully renovated and is in live-in condition.
- Built-in storage, desk and shelving are nicely designed.
- Living room can be separated from the bedroom with sliding partition doors.
- Bedroom includes a large built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe.
- Open kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, washer, fridge freezer, hob and range hood.
- Good-sized bathroom featuring rain shower.
- Great design touches including concealed air-conditioning and a hidden sliding dining table.
- Evora Building is next to the fashionable Hollywood Road so you have all the bars, restaurants, boutiques and galleries on your door step.
- A few minutes walk from the Sheung Wan MTR Station.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1983 (building age 40 years)|
About Sheung Wan
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi has helped us find our beautiful homes, not once but twice and she is very experienced in what she is doing. The one thing that stand out the most from other agents is her knowledge, the knowledge about the building, the landlord, the management, the area, basically everything you want to know, her research is extremely thorough. She get to know her clients and what they are looking for and its her main priority to find the perfect home for them. She is never about just opening doors to future homes but all about giving you the RIGHT place to build your home! She is the agent to contact if you want to find that close-to-perfect home you are looking for.
Janne Poulsen, Owner and Designer
Janne Poulsen Jewellery
May Lee's client say:
Margaret did a really great job in helping us find our new apartment. She fully understood what we wanted and found us a place that we are delighted. She didn't try and show us flats for the sake of it (as past agents have), and she assisted with asking price negotiations. I would recommend her services to others!
Sonia Young's client say:
Allow me to take the time to thank Sonia as she found us a home that suits our requirements perfectly. Sonia is a role model for what a professional of her calibre should be not just for Hong Kong but globally. Hopefully with success and if my wife and I stay in HK for the next 2 years I will be requesting your services once again.
Mr. Nassim, Ahmose Shahab