- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- The sleeping area fused comfortably with the living and dining area in this studio unit.
- The bed is well-positioned on the window-side for starlight and views.
- A bed is placed at a cozy corner, with a wardrobe set next to it.
- Open kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom is well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
About Sheung Wan
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.Read more
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Professional, welcoming, and reassuring service. It was a very smooth and easy process, and I felt listened to and looked after the whole time. Definitely recommend! Yvonne was so helpful, and really wanted to help us settle in!
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi made our home search much easier than previous experiences. She listened to our needs, reacted quickly to our request, questioned and negotiated on our behalf when needed, and organized our days exceptionally well. Overall she was a pleasure to work with and engaged well with the whole family.
Marc Jacobs International LLC.
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane was fantastic, very proactive and commercial, to help us source a property, when one fell over, she worked to source other properties in the same building at competitive prices.