- Splendid views of the city skyline for your enjoyment from dusk 'til dawn.
- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Cozy and bright combined unit in Sheung Wan.
- Tastefully designed living and dining room with dual aspect views bringing in lots of natural light.
- The living and dining room with the open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Employing different types of floorings in the open kitchen with living and dining room to create a visual separation between the two areas.
- Living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decoration.
- Both bedrooms are bright with large windows and are very efficient for any furniture configuration.
- The open kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances and builtin cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1979 (building age 43 years)|
About Sheung Wan
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.Read more