- Situated behind a tree-lined park, enjoying green open views of Blake Garden.
- Quiet location of the exclusive Po Hing Fong with easy access to Hollywood Road.
- Around 10 minutes walk to Sheung Wan MTR Station, Central and Soho/ Lan Kwai Fong.
- Fully furnished apartment with large windows flooding the interior with natural light.
- Nicely finished wooden floorings and white painting.
- Bedroom has dual-aspect windows as well as lot of built-in wardrobes on one side of the walls.
- Open kitchen comes with essential appliances
- Bathroom with earlier style fittings are yet kept in very good condition.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1980 (building age 43 years)|
About Sheung Wan
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.Read more
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was fantastic. She was very accommodating and patient during my search. She was able to understand what I was looking for and, of course, delivered!
Kim Hoang Ohashi Nguyen
May Lee's client say:
May has been super helpful and is the best agent I have had in Hong Kong in the last 14 years.