- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Enjoy the outside of your private terrace from inside the home.
- Efficient studio with living and dining and sleeping areas all merged into one, perfectly suit a bachelor.
- A bed is placed at a cozy corner, with a wardrobe set next to it.
- The sleeping area fused comfortably with the living and dining area in this studio unit.
- The fitted open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Clean and tidy bathroom.
- The L-shaped private terrace off the living area is ideal for afternoon break.
- The small room at the back is used for laundry and can be used for a store room.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1978 (building age 45 years)|
About Sheung Wan
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.Read more
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process. We couldn't have wished for a more helpful person, and we really appreciated everything she did for us.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi understood quickly what we were looking for. This led to us see few but targeted flats. Of the 6 she showed us we put in bids for 3. Its not common in HK to feel like an agent is working on your behalf. Juhi was more conservative than me in putting in bids, which says it all.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.