- Green views looking out over the surrounding Tain Hang area.
- Nicely renovated two bedroom apartment.
- L-shaped living and dining room allows for a separate dining and entertaining area.
- Master bedroom is large enough to fit a queen-size bed and comes complete with large built-in wardrobes.
- Second bedroom is used a walk-in closet or can bed used as a study.
- Open kitchen comes complete with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Guest bathroom has been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1967 (building age 56 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
More listings in Same Building
Carmen Wong's client say:
Carmen from Proway came as a blessing in disguise! She communicates extremely well and is very understanding of our needs as a family. Her professionalism, promptness and transparency are highly appreciated. We can always reach her at a moment's notice with a same day reply. She also has gone above and beyond by keeping us organised with our rental agreements, account set-ups, payments, etc. There are plenty of property agents available but we can guarantee that Carmen is one of the exceptional ones who really care for her job and that shines through.
Radhika Patinio Singh
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.