- Surrounded by buildings and trees with a glimpse of the Harbour.
- Bright and spacious living room with floor-to-ceiling windows. It's connected to the dining room that could comfortably seat six people.
- Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom.
- Second bedroom has a built-in desk, shelves and built-in wardrobe.
- Third bedroom capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- Large kitchen equipped with large built-in cabinets and essential appliances.
- Guest bathroom with enclosed shower and attractive finishes.
- Maid's quarters with washroom off the kitchen includes a raised bed and built-in storage space.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1971 (building age 52 years)|
More listings in Same Estate
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi was introduced to me through my previous tenant and I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and personal touch exhibited by her during our search for a new tenant. She is detail oriented and followed through efficiently while during contract negotiation, she displayed her strength in facilitating tough situations. I'm very delighted with the outcome and definitely will seek her help in the future!"
Landlord Mr. E Wong