- It looks at the nearby park and buildings.
- Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes and designer ceiling light.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom can take queen size bed with other furniture.
- Second bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1990 (building age 33 years)|
|Communal Facilities||Swimming Pool|
More listings in Same Building
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process. We couldn't have wished for a more helpful person, and we really appreciated everything she did for us.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with Juhi over several months to help us find the perfect home. Juhi took the time to understand what we wanted and didn't waste time showing us properties which she knew we wouldn't like - a quality seemingly hard to find in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new home in Hong Kong.
Ashley Batchelor, Programme Manager