- Enjoy the outside work of your private garden terrace visually from inside the home.
- Open views of the green, facilities and houses in Casa Marina.
- Spacious layout ideal for family entertainment.
- Comfortable living room with extraordinary high ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- A private garden is attached to the good-sized dining room.
- Master bedroom is huge, and other three bedrooms are also of very generous size to accommodate queen-size beds and wardrobes.
- Study room is spacious.
- Newly renovated kitchen is soaked in natural light taking advantage of the skylight and floor-to-ceiling windows. Quality cabinets and built-in appliances such as gas hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge are installed.
- Bathrooms are also newly renovated with quality wall tiling, white sanitary fixtures and wooden cabinets.
- Guest powder room is conveniently located in the living room.
- Utility room has washer and dryer installed.
- Maid's room is fitted with bed and wardrobe, come with shower facilities.
- An additional room for storage.
- Tiled backyard garden leads off the living room and lovely manicured garden with stone tile and plants extends the dining room.
- Get tanned on the cozy private roof terrace on a sunny day.
- Sit on the second bedroom terrace and enjoy the open views around the landscaped swimming pool.
- Fourth bedroom is extended with a balcony.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Year built||1999 (building age 24 years)|
|Development||Henderson Land Development Company Limited 恆基兆業地產有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Barbeque Area, Gym, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Function Rooms|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus, Train|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry, Shopping Arcade|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
The service I received from Mrs. Schmidl was very professional. With great local knowledge, responsive service she managed to find an apartment very suitable for my needs. I would truly recommend Mrs. Schmidl as an agent to anyone who is either in or relocating to Hong Kong.
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez
Sonia To's client say:
Sonia has excellent knowledge of the market, and was super helpful. An absolute delight! Thank you.
Charles Russell Speechlys