- Nice landscaped views of the surrounding trees and shrubs.
- Village style house with great outdoor space and potential to be a family's dream.
- Open plan consists of a combined living and dining room and an open kitchen, extended with a good-sized garden and a balcony.
- Three bedrooms are spacious and bright.
- Fully fitted open kitchen is equipped with hob, hood and fridge.
- Bathrooms though older style are well maintained.
- Maid's room joins with the utility area.
- Make use of the outdoor space and enjoy your alfresco lifestyle in Tai Po. Other than the garden, there is a balcony off the living and dining room on the ground floor.
- A private terrace is accessed from the first floor hallway, and another balcony is attached to the master bedroom on the second floor.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez