- Beautiful sea and mountain views from the private roof terrace.
- Mainly looks out to the other houses and trees of the development, with an open mountain view from the master and second bedrooms.
- Beautiful European style house with lots of entertaining space and natural light.
- Marble floorings give the house a luxurious and bright look.
- Floor-to-ceiling French doors open up the living and dining room to the balcony.
- Master bedroom includes dressing areas, built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom has been enlarged with two big windows and big built-in wardrobes.
- Two more similar-sized bedrooms suitable for children and guests, and a smaller bedroom giving storage option.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas and electric hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge, washer and dryer.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Maid's room next to the maid's bathroom can fit a bed and cabinets.
- House can be offered unfurnished.
- Private two-tier roof terraces give ample space for barbeque and outdoor furniture.
- Relax and enjoy a quiet drink on the living room balcony.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Year built||2007 (building age 16 years)|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton Court, Billiards, Golf Driving Range, Golf Putting Green, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Jogging Path, Multi-Purpose Sports Hall, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Private Mini-racecar Track, Rock Climbing Wall, Roller Skating Rink, Sauna, Sitting Area, Sky Garden, Spa Gallery|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool, Game Room, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cafe / Coffee Bar, Function Rooms, Music Room|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Adrienne Leung's client say:
Adrienne has done a terrific job in helping us find a new apartment. I especially appreciate that she took the time to understand our detailed requirements and only showed us properties that met all of the criteria thereby saving us a lot of time in our search.
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
I would like to say a big thank you to Bernice for her help with the search of an apartment. She has been more than helpful, advising me on practices in Hong Kong, how to deal with water, electricity, gas and internet. She is incredibly responsive and helpful, always travelling to place of work to bring papers or get documents signed. I cannot thank her enough for her services and help and will definitely recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for an apartment.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi understood quickly what we were looking for. This led to us see few but targeted flats. Of the 6 she showed us we put in bids for 3. Its not common in HK to feel like an agent is working on your behalf. Juhi was more conservative than me in putting in bids, which says it all.