- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the far-away sea.
- Three storey town house with bedrooms on second and third floors, with terrace and roof top.
- Spacious separate living and ding room for easy furniture setting.
- Floor-to ceiling doors opening to a good size terrace.
- Family room layout ideal for family entertainment.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Large bay windows in the master bedroom are excellent reading corners.
- All fittings and furnishing in the bedrooms match in a harmonious tone.
- The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- The maid's room is good size with washroom on garage level.
- The private roof terrace is an extension of the internal space through an internal staircase.
- Set your table and chairs on the private roof terrace and enjoy an alfresco dining anytime.
- Floor-to-ceiling doors are to give easy access to the terrace from the living room and to maximize the view of it from inside.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Year built||2007 (building age 16 years)|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton Court, Billiards, Golf Driving Range, Golf Putting Green, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Jogging Path, Multi-Purpose Sports Hall, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Private Mini-racecar Track, Rock Climbing Wall, Roller Skating Rink, Sauna, Sitting Area, Sky Garden, Spa Gallery|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool, Game Room, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cafe / Coffee Bar, Function Rooms, Music Room|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne showed us a great selection of apartments in different areas and really helped us to understand what was available. As we had just relocated to Hong Kong Yvonne went well beyond her role and helped us to settle into Hong Kong life. She was very helpful, professional and always quick to respond to our questions. We are really happy with the apartment we chose.
May Lee's client say:
My family and I were looking for an apartment in a few districts of Hong Kong. Proway was very proactive in helping us narrow down the area and finding the apartment that was just right for us. Not only did they show us a large list of apartments, they also honed their understanding of what our needs and expectations were and made us feel like they really understood what kind of apartments we would like to see. Thanks to this, we found our apartment through them and were highly satisfied with our experience with their service and support. An excellent company and we would definitely recommend them and enlist their services again in the future.
Jason Chan Yiu Cho