- Beautiful scenery from the lushy mountain and the treelined Tai Po area.
- Comfortable living room has light-colour imported tile floorings and floor-to-ceiling windows giving a bright and clean look.
- Cozy dining room has direct access to the kitchen.
- Family room has a couch and a platform with a wall of built-in storage.
- Huge master suite accommodates study area, dressing area, bulit-in wardrobes, and ensuite bathroom with double basins and separate bath and shower.
- Other bedrooms all come with tailor-made fixtures and storage solutions.
- Modern kitchen features dark brown cabinets with white service tops, and essential appliances. including built-in oven, dishwasher and microwave.
- Guest bathroom is a simple style in neutral colours.
- Maid's bedroom comes with a bunk bed.
- Furniture upon request.
- Private terrace access through the living room french door brings the natural environment indoor.
- Private roof terrace is perfect for a barbeque or alfresco dining.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Year built||2007 (building age 16 years)|
|Communal Facilities||Podium Garden, Sky Garden|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton Court, Bar, Basketball Court, Billiards, Cafe, Changing Rooms, Clubhouse, Dance Room, Golf Driving Range, Golf Practice Room, Golf Putting Green, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Jogging Path, Multi-Purpose Sports Hall, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Private mini-racecar track, Private Mini-racecar Track, Rock Climbing Wall, Roller Skating Rink, Sauna, Sitting Area, Sky Garden, Spa Gallery, Squash Court, Table Tennis, Yoga Room|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool, Game Room, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cafe / Coffee Bar, Function Rooms, Library, Music Room, Reading Room|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
May Lee's client say:
We recently worked with Margaret Lee at Proway to find our new home in Tin Hau. We can't recommend her enough. She worked hard to understand our specific requirements and found us our dream home, then helped with a complicated negotiation process as well quarterbacking all the little fiddly things that go with purchasing a property. Throughout the whole process, she was honest, responsive, patient and understanding - everything we could have asked for!
John Ellis and Elaine To
May Lee's client say:
My family and I were looking for an apartment in a few districts of Hong Kong. Proway was very proactive in helping us narrow down the area and finding the apartment that was just right for us. Not only did they show us a large list of apartments, they also honed their understanding of what our needs and expectations were and made us feel like they really understood what kind of apartments we would like to see. Thanks to this, we found our apartment through them and were highly satisfied with our experience with their service and support. An excellent company and we would definitely recommend them and enlist their services again in the future.
Jason Chan Yiu Cho
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi recently assisted us in sourcing our new apartment and after living in Hong Kong for several years we were seeking an apartment with particular elements (some that are not so easy to come by). Juhi is very detailed orientated and listened carefully to our requirements and adjusted the search according, within a few short visits she had found the apartment and acted quickly to secure it. We found Juhi to be a very professional and capable agent that I have and will continue to recommend to others.
HR Director APAC