- Beautiful scenery from the lushy mountain and the treelined Tai Po area.
- Comfortable living room has light-colour imported tile floorings and floor-to-ceiling windows giving a bright and clean look.
- Cozy dining room has direct access to the kitchen.
- Family room has a couch and a platform with a wall of built-in storage.
- Huge master suite accommodates study area, dressing area, bulit-in wardrobes, and ensuite bathroom with double basins and separate bath and shower.
- Other bedrooms all come with tailor-made fixtures and storage solutions.
- Modern kitchen features dark brown cabinets with white service tops, and essential appliances. including built-in oven, dishwasher and microwave.
- Guest bathroom is a simple style in neutral colours.
- Maid's bedroom comes with a bunk bed.
- Furniture upon request.
- Private terrace access through the living room french door brings the natural environment indoor.
- Private roof terrace is perfect for a barbeque or alfresco dining.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Year built||2007 (building age 16 years)|
|Communal Facilities||Podium Garden, Sky Garden|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton Court, Bar, Basketball Court, Billiards, Cafe, Changing Rooms, Clubhouse, Dance Room, Golf Driving Range, Golf Practice Room, Golf Putting Green, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Jogging Path, Multi-Purpose Sports Hall, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Private mini-racecar track, Private Mini-racecar Track, Rock Climbing Wall, Roller Skating Rink, Sauna, Sitting Area, Sky Garden, Spa Gallery, Squash Court, Table Tennis, Yoga Room|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool, Game Room, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cafe / Coffee Bar, Function Rooms, Library, Music Room, Reading Room|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There??s always a reason I will come back to her!
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was fantastic. She was very accommodating and patient during my search. She was able to understand what I was looking for and, of course, delivered!
Kim Hoang Ohashi Nguyen