- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows bringing in lots of natural light.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Each bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2002 (building age 21 years)|
|Development||The Wharf Holdings Limited & MTR 九龍倉及 香港地下鐵有路有限公司|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Swimming Pool, Table Tennis, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
More listings in Same Estate
Adrienne Leung's client say:
Adrienne has done a terrific job in helping us find a new apartment. I especially appreciate that she took the time to understand our detailed requirements and only showed us properties that met all of the criteria thereby saving us a lot of time in our search.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi Schmidl is very competent real estate professional. She understand the clients requirements and does not waste their time.She is honest and straightforward. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She was our agent for the sale of our flat in Grenville house.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
We worked with Annemay Harnett, who was our agent. She is an excellent agent, who provided exceptional and personalized service. I really appreciate how she was so proactive in suggesting apt for us to view and more-so how she guided and supported us through the entire process, while never putting any pressure on us to accept an offer or terms we were uncomfortable with ( which other agents have done in the past). I would happily recommend Annemay and Proway to anyone looking to find a home in HK.