- The views extend from the nearby buildings towards the sea.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling.
- Living and dining room with efficient layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Large bay window in the bedroom can fit a double bed, dressing table and stool with wardrobe.
- The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom with quality finishes has been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2009 (building age 14 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
More listings in Same Estate
May Lee's client say:
May Lee is an extremely efficient and well-natured property agent. She happily and patiently did site visits with me to around 50+ apartments both in Hong Kong Island & Kowloon, until we found one in Victoria Towers, Kowloon that perfectly ticked all our requirement boxes. We stayed in touch and she has even been extremely helpful when we were stranded out of HK due to COVID, unable to return and had to do a 'remote-vacating'.
Renu Jha & Mohit Jain
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There??s always a reason I will come back to her!
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a real pleasure to deal with: she's a go-getter, thorough, responsive, and thoughtful. Whether you're a tenant, buyer, or landlord, you're in good hands!