- There are open views of the business districts with the architectural design of the prestigious commercial buildings.
- Located in "The Element" shopping malls and a few minutes walk down to the MTR station.
- Nice wooden flooring and white painted walls and ceilings complementing the large windows and high ceiling of the apartment to give a bright environment.
- Good-size living and dining room comes with living and dining suites.
- Master bedroom featuring a full size corner window with a large bed with wardrobe.
- Second bedroom is nice for guest or as a study.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, fridge and oven.
- Bathroom with bathtub is well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2009 (building age 14 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
More listings in Same Estate
May Lee's client say:
May Lee is an extremely efficient and well-natured property agent. She happily and patiently did site visits with me to around 50+ apartments both in Hong Kong Island & Kowloon, until we found one in Victoria Towers, Kowloon that perfectly ticked all our requirement boxes. We stayed in touch and she has even been extremely helpful when we were stranded out of HK due to COVID, unable to return and had to do a 'remote-vacating'.
Renu Jha & Mohit Jain
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There??s always a reason I will come back to her!
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a real pleasure to deal with: she's a go-getter, thorough, responsive, and thoughtful. Whether you're a tenant, buyer, or landlord, you're in good hands!