- Open view of the city with some greenery.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom with large bay window can fit a queen-size bed and wardrobe.
- Second bedroom can fit a single bed and wardrobe or study.
- Third bedroom with space for a single bed can be transformed into a walk-in closet.
- Fitted kitchen with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Master bathroom has a bathtub with overhead shower, and guest bathroom provides a standing shower. Both are kept in very good condition.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2002 (building age 21 years)|
|Development||Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited, Hutchison Whampoa Property and Citic Pacific 長江實業, 和記黃埔及中信泰富|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Function Rooms|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry, Shopping Arcade|
More listings in Same Estate
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane was fantastic, very proactive and commercial, to help us source a property, when one fell over, she worked to source other properties in the same building at competitive prices.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi was introduced to me through my previous tenant and I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and personal touch exhibited by her during our search for a new tenant. She is detail oriented and followed through efficiently while during contract negotiation, she displayed her strength in facilitating tough situations. I'm very delighted with the outcome and definitely will seek her help in the future!"
Landlord Mr. E Wong