- There are views of the facilities of the development.
- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Well-positioned windows brighten the living and dining room.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration with walk-in closet.
- Each bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- The bathroom have been well maintained.
- The store room provides additional storage option.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2002 (building age 21 years)|
|Development||Wing Tai Asia 永泰亞洲|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Communal Facilities||Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Badminton Court, Barbeque Area, Basketball Court, Billiards, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Swimming Pool, Table Tennis, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Function Rooms|
More listings in Same Estate
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process. We couldn't have wished for a more helpful person, and we really appreciated everything she did for us.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with Juhi over several months to help us find the perfect home. Juhi took the time to understand what we wanted and didn't waste time showing us properties which she knew we wouldn't like - a quality seemingly hard to find in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new home in Hong Kong.
Ashley Batchelor, Programme Manager