- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows & high ceiling.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Both bedrooms with dual aspect views and good layout for bed with wardrobe.
- The kitchen is equipped with gas stove and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1966 (building age 57 years)|
About Wan Chai
Wanchai is a vast and densely populated area covering east of Admiralty, west of Canal Road before CWB shopping district. Wanchai waterfront is a reclamation area with prime commercial buildings along Harbour Road include Central Plaza, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Harbour Centre and Great Eagle Centre, government buildings, and five star hotels. Gloucester Road used to be the promenade along the harbor. Due to the view and superior location, commercial developments sprang up over the years to form an impressive front of office buildings along Gloucester Road. There are a mixture of residential and commercial buildings in the rest of Wanchai areas.Read more
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been a fantastic agent for us. She easily understood what we were looking for and went above and beyond to get exactely that. She adviced is well along the way, and all her proposed flats were both sensible and well considered. She finally found a flat for us that was not online with all companies yet, and she handled the closure swift and to our great satisfaction. we would work with her again anytime and Reccomend her highly.
Michael Roy Jardine
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.