- It looks out to the surrounding buildings in a very quiet environment with some greenery views.
- Convenient location, very near to the Wan Chai MTR station.
- Bright and nicely designed studio flat with a feature wall.
- Fully furnished with an efficient layout, includes TV, sofa, dining table with chairs, bed, and wardrobe.
- Bed is well-positioned against the window next to the wardrobe.
- Kitchen comes with stove, exhaust hood, microwave, fridge and built-in washer.
- Clean and tidy bathroom with standing shower.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1981 (building age 42 years)|
About Wan Chai
Wanchai is a vast and densely populated area covering east of Admiralty, west of Canal Road before CWB shopping district. Wanchai waterfront is a reclamation area with prime commercial buildings along Harbour Road include Central Plaza, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Harbour Centre and Great Eagle Centre, government buildings, and five star hotels. Gloucester Road used to be the promenade along the harbor. Due to the view and superior location, commercial developments sprang up over the years to form an impressive front of office buildings along Gloucester Road. There are a mixture of residential and commercial buildings in the rest of Wanchai areas.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
The agent was really good and professional in helping with the apartment hunt, and provided a very well curated selection of options, one of which that was eventually selected. She was also very supportive and informative in following up after moving in into the apartment.
Ng Meng Yang
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary Kwan was fantastic. I gave her a list of properties to view on Friday night and we had negotiated and signed by Sunday lunchtime.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.