- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Delightful studio apartment with lots of windows bringing in fresh air and natural light.
- The sleeping area fused comfortably with the living and dining area in this studio unit.
- A bed can be placed at a cozy corner, with a wardrobe set next to it.
- The bed is well-positioned on the window-side for starlight and views.
- The fitted open kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1978 (building age 45 years)|
About Wan Chai
Wanchai is a vast and densely populated area covering east of Admiralty, west of Canal Road before CWB shopping district. Wanchai waterfront is a reclamation area with prime commercial buildings along Harbour Road include Central Plaza, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Harbour Centre and Great Eagle Centre, government buildings, and five star hotels. Gloucester Road used to be the promenade along the harbor. Due to the view and superior location, commercial developments sprang up over the years to form an impressive front of office buildings along Gloucester Road. There are a mixture of residential and commercial buildings in the rest of Wanchai areas.Read more
Teresa Chu's client say:
Your agent Teresa C.K. Chu has been outstanding in assisting us to find accommodation. She's on time, courteous, knows here subject matter well and gets things done quickly. We would recommend her services anytime.
Leon Martin Justin Mare
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.