- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- The open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances.
- Basic bathroom has been well kept.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
About Wan Chai
Wanchai is a vast and densely populated area covering east of Admiralty, west of Canal Road before CWB shopping district. Wanchai waterfront is a reclamation area with prime commercial buildings along Harbour Road include Central Plaza, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Harbour Centre and Great Eagle Centre, government buildings, and five star hotels. Gloucester Road used to be the promenade along the harbor. Due to the view and superior location, commercial developments sprang up over the years to form an impressive front of office buildings along Gloucester Road. There are a mixture of residential and commercial buildings in the rest of Wanchai areas.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi did a great job regarding our relocation to Hong Kong. In only 2 days she managed to understand our need and proposed us a large choice of apartments/houses. After our third meeting, we were in our apartment with all utilities connected. We arrived directly in our apartment and this helped us to acclimate quickly. Juhi did a great job in providing services pertaining to our home search and she made it very easy too.
Sonia To's client say:
Sonia has excellent knowledge of the market, and was super helpful. An absolute delight! Thank you.
Charles Russell Speechlys
Josephine Cheung's client say:
That's good to hear she is happy at her new home - thank you for your great work finding a good tenant.