- A unique combined unit enjoying great privacy with a wall-surrounding private terraces.
- Large terraces, modern wooden flooring and high ceilings make this spacious two-bedroom apartment a retreat in the city.
- Floor-to-ceiling patio doors across the living and dining room can be fully opened to this beautiful private terrace.
- Master bedroom can fit a king size bed and features a wall of built-in wardrobes and a sleek ensuite bathroom with grey sand stone tiles, shower with glass panel, white sanitary fittings and large mirrors.
- Second bedroom is large can fit a double or queen-size bed and is perfect for your child.
- Fitted open kitchen features a black wall tiles between the white upper and lower cabinets with white countertop, and built-in appliances including gas hob, exhaust fan, fridge and washer.
- Homogeneous grey sand stone tiles, shower with glass panel, white sanitary fittings and mirrors in the guest bathroom to match the master bathroom.
- Private terrace off the living and dining room is fitted grey floor tiles and wall lights. The outdoor kitchen is fitted with built-in oven, BBQ grill, washer with sink unit make it a perfect place for outdoor entertaining.
- Private terrace with terra cotta flooring off master bedroom is cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break. Open the patio door to bring in the nice fresh air.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1990 (building age 33 years)|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Josephine Cheung's client say:
That's good to hear she is happy at her new home - thank you for your great work finding a good tenant.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Fantastic experience working with Juhi on 3 assignments. A No nonsense professional in her field , she was precise in her requirements, (relayed to us on behalf of her clients) and helped us close deals with end users with no critical time lost. A very hard worker who goes beyond the normal work routine to help her clients with high ethical standards.
Virendra Anand, Director
Air Control Engineering Ltd
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I used Annemay when I first moved to Hong Kong and she was a fantastic help not only with finding the perfect place to live but with providing a lot of useful information on life in Hong Kong. Annemay has helped with all of my other moves and each time the service she provides is attentive and professional. She makes moving easy - I wouldn't use any other agent.