1,650 sqft $25,758/sqft
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
The External Area(s) of this property include the area(s) as stated below:
Balcony / Verandah
This property has the following ancillary accommodation which has not been included in the "Saleable Area". Please verify the information on site.
Air-conditioning Plant Room
3 Bedroom(s) (1-Ensuite); 2 Bathroom(s); Combined Living and Dining Room; 1 Maid's Room; 2 Balconies
1 covered parking space
- Stunning open views over Victoria Harbour to be enjoyed all year round.
- Good transport links with nearby tram stop and various bus routes.
- Harbourfront building with clubhouse facilities and sky garden retreats.
- Light wood floors, white walls and split air-con throughout.
- Bright and large combined living and dining room with sliding door opening to balcony.
- All bedrooms can accommodate double beds and feature window seats to admire the full views of the harbour.
- Master bathroom with separate shower and bath facilities, double basin with storage underneath, mirrored medicine cabinets and wall mounted shaving mirror.
- Second and third bedrooms can be used as a study or guest room.
- Poggen Pohl fitted kitchen with self closing cabinets and drawers is equipped with Gaggenau appliances including three ring gas hob, grill plate, separate built in oven and microwave, built in fridge freezer and concealed Siemens washer/dryer machine.
- Guest bathroom with shower over bath tub, storage under sink basin, mirrored medicine cabinets and wall mounted shaving mirror.
- Kitchen leads to a small balcony and maid's room with own bathroom.
- Access the front balcony from the living and dining room for an exceptional, unobstructed harbour view.
- A utility balcony attached to the kitchen.
- This lovely condo comes with a car parking space
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
Stamp Duty Eligibility Details
Stamp Duty *
Agency Commission ***
Initial Deposit(5%) *
S & P Agreement(5%) ***
Further Down Payment ***
Total Cash Outlay
Total Interest Payable
* Exact Stamp Duty to be determined by Government
** Normally 5% of the purchase price (Exact % to be negotiated between buyer and seller)
*** Exact Real Estate Agent Commission to be confirmed by Real Estate Agent
DISCLAIMER: The calculated value is based on assumptions and provides an approximate result for your reference only.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2012 (building age 11 years)|
|Development||Emperor Investment Limited 英皇地產有限公司|
|Communal Facilities||Sky Garden|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more