- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- Nice open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
- The small private terrace from the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for keeping some plants.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1964 (building age 59 years)|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez