- It has expansive views over the city and a part of the harbour.
- Rectangular-shaped living room for an efficient arrangement of furniture.
- Nicely painted walls with harmonious feel.
- The master bedroom is flooded with sunlight with dual-aspect windows.
- Second bedroom would be perfect as a study room or guest bedroom.
- Open-plan kitchen has plenty of kitchen cabinets and essential appliances.
- Bathroom comes with a decent size shower stall and modern sanitary wares.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1974 (building age 49 years)|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Karen Tam's client say:
Stellar services provided by Ms. Tam throughout my apartment search and contract negotiation. Professional mindset and very customer-centric, I can only recommend Ms. Tam's services for anyone in the market looking for a house/apartment in Hong Kong.
Niloufar Yasmine Kashai