- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Nicely renovated apartment furnished with good quality wooden flooring and good furnishing.
- Spacious living and dining room offers good layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Master bedroom overlooking greenery view of Bowen Road and there has a big walk-in closet with lots of wardrobes.
- A direct access to a decent size study/dressing area with a wall of shelves and a glass top desk/dressing table and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom can take either single or double bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Both ensuite bathrooms are well-maintained and in clean condition.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is fitted with bunk bed and storage.
|落成年份||1976(楼龄 47 年)|
|交通||巴士, 小巴, 山頂纜車|
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.阅读更多