- Bird's eye views of the Race Course and the city.
- Efficient layout is nice for any furnishing.
- Spacious living and dining room comes with light wooden flooring and the walls are painted white.
- Baby blue painted walls give the bedrooms a fancy touch.
- Master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows can accommodate a queen-size bed and wardrobe.
- Ensuite bathroom features beige marble walls, cabinets and a bathtub.
- Two more bedrooms with space to put double beds and wardrobes.
- Nice wooden built-in cabinets with black marble service tops, dual sinks, and gas cooker with range hood complete the modern kitchen. Access the maid's quarters through the back door in the kitchen.
- Guest bathroom is in good condition and provides a glass shower cubicle.
- Store room with sliding doors is located in the living and dining room and can fit separate washer and dryer.
- Maid's room provides additional storage option.
- Barbecue area and children playground on the communal roof terrace for the residents to use. All season furniture is provided.
- Residents can reserve the roof top terrace at the management office for private functions.
|落成年份||1996(楼龄 27 年)|
Midlevels East is generally referred as the residential area on the hillside above Wanchai and Happy Valley, covering part of Kennedy Road, Stubbs Road, and Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Comprising a large strip of the hillside, the area is connected to the Southside through Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Midlevels Central through Kennedy Road, and The Peak through Stubbs Road. Besides, pedestrians from Kennedy Road can access the vibrant Wanchai district through Hopewell Centre.阅读更多
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.
Great service and Thierry understood exactly what we were looking for for our family. Thierry also helped us negotiate with the local landlord, and understand which areas were of importance to the landlord, in order to come to an agreement and close the deal. Very happy with his service !
Charles Philippe M. Somers
Allow me to take the time to thank Sonia as she found us a home that suits our requirements perfectly. Sonia is a role model for what a professional of her calibre should be not just for Hong Kong but globally. Hopefully with success and if my wife and I stay in HK for the next 2 years I will be requesting your services once again.
Mr. Nassim, Ahmose Shahab