- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance with a glimpse of the Harbour at a far distance.
- Rectangular living and dining room with nice lighting fixtures.
- Efficient layout makes it easy to place furniture.
- Master and third bedrooms can take double or queen size bed with other furniture.
- Second bedroom also offers space to put a bed and a wardrobe.
- Fully fitted kitchen has cabinets, cooking hobs and rangehood.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Maid's room comes with its own bathroom is at the back of the kitchen.
- Balcony off the kitchen is great for airing of laundry or storage.
|落成年份||1988(楼龄 35 年)|
|发展商||Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited 新鸿基地产|
|交通||巴士, 鄰近自動電梯, 小巴|
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.阅读更多
I was recommended to Proway a colleague of mine back in Australia. Josephine Cheung was absolutely fantastic and glad we found her as our agent. She was quick to respond to all our queries which was a key part to why we decided to go to Proway. I would highly recommend her to anyone and also use her again when we move in future.
Winthrop, Andrew Paul
Working with Yvonne was a very nice experience. We have one dog and two cats so we had many questions about this. She understood our needs and she brought us to visit only some apartments that can suit us. After signing the tenancy agreement, she helped us solving a few problems we had with, for example, a window that wasn't fixed or with some other communication between us and the landlord. I do recommend to work with her.
We worked with Annemay Harnett, who was our agent. She is an excellent agent, who provided exceptional and personalized service. I really appreciate how she was so proactive in suggesting apt for us to view and more-so how she guided and supported us through the entire process, while never putting any pressure on us to accept an offer or terms we were uncomfortable with ( which other agents have done in the past). I would happily recommend Annemay and Proway to anyone looking to find a home in HK.