- There is a sea view from a far distance in between the buildings.
- Bright living room with large windows.
- Good-size living room for easy furniture setting.
- Well-positioned dining room capturing green mountain view to complement your every meal at home.
- Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet in addition to the ensuite bathroom.
- Well-positioned bedrooms receive good natural light.
- The bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- The fully fitted kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, built-in oven, fridge and washer & dryer in utility area next to Kitchen.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- The maid's room is a good size with big windows and can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- The utility room is spacious enough to accommodate your pet and can be used as a storage.
|落成年份||1967(楼龄 56 年)|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.阅读更多