- Looks out to the surrounding buildings and a part of the harbour.
- Located in "Element" shopping malls and a few minutes walk down to the MTR station.
- Light wooden flooring and white painted walls and ceilings complementing the large windows and high ceiling of the apartment to give a bright environment.
- Spacious living and dining room with simple lightings give a cozy background.
- Master bedroom featuring a full sized L-shaped windows can accommodate a queen-sized bed.
- Second bedroom can fit single bed and wardrobe.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas stove, exhaust hood, fridge, built-in microwave and washer dryer.
- Bathrooms are in good condition. Master bathroom provides separate shower and bath, and guest bathroom has a bathtub.
|落成年份||2009(楼龄 14 年)|
|會所設施||健身室, 室內游泳池, 室外游泳池|
I am wowed by the level of above & beyond service by Elle. She is professional, highly attentive, and reliable! I??m very pleased and excited with my home search. Looking forward to my new home sweet home soon. Elle, thank you so much again!
TAM Yin Yi Michelle
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker
Annemay has demonstrated to be a professional property consultant consistently in my property purchase and a separate rental. Her understanding of the markets, her reach into the database and reading of my needs have helped me land on effective property solutions not just when the deals were completed. Her advice on pre-transaction preparation and post-transaction follow up have made her service highly valued by clients that follow her through the years.