- Open green and city views.
- Charming three bedroom family home quietly situated in upper Happy Valley.
- Light and bright living dining room leading out on to spacious balcony.
- All three bedrooms are of a good size with built in wardrobes/walk in closet in master bedroom.
- Open plan modern kitchen with excellent storage.
- Both bathrooms are well renovated with shower in ensuite and bathtub in guest bathroom.
- Separate helper's room and washroom.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- Large balcony with space for table and chairs.
|落成年份||1979(楼龄 43 年)|
|購物||便利店, 雜貨店, 洗衣店|
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.阅读更多