- Open city views overlooking some of Hong Kong's most iconic landmarks.
- Fabulous family home in desirable Mid Levels location, minutes from Hong Kong Park.
- This exceptional designer apartment features high quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- The bright and spacious living room opens up to an enclosed balcony, beautifully tiled with Italian mosaic.
- A sizable separate dining room with plenty of space for a large dining table.
- All three bedrooms are of a generous size with large built in wardrobes.
- The kitchen comes fully equipped with Bosch appliances, excellent storage and generous bench space.
- Both bathrooms are beautifully renovated, master with bath and shower and guest bathroom with walk-in shower.
- There is a large utility area, a helper's room with own washroom as well as a separate store room.
- Viewing highly recommended.
|落成年份||1964(楼龄 59 年)|
|交通||巴士, 小巴, 山頂纜車|
|購物||便利店, 雜貨店, 洗衣店|
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.阅读更多