殷桦花园 2期 Blessings Garden II
- Open views of the nearby buildings to the Harbour.
- Three bedroom apartment with large windows letting in natural light and views.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom can take a king-size bed with other furniture and an ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom can fit a double bed with wardrobe.
- Third bedroom can be used as a study.
- Fully fitted kitchen complete with essential appliances and plentiful cupboards.
- Bathrooms are kept in good condition.
|1995(楼龄 29 年)
|New World Development Company Limited, Lai Sun Development Limited新世界发展有限公司, 丽新发展
|籃球場, 健身室, 室外游泳池
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.阅读更多
May Lee is an extremely efficient and well-natured property agent. She happily and patiently did site visits with me to around 50+ apartments both in Hong Kong Island & Kowloon, until we found one in Victoria Towers, Kowloon that perfectly ticked all our requirement boxes. We stayed in touch and she has even been extremely helpful when we were stranded out of HK due to COVID, unable to return and had to do a 'remote-vacating'.
Renu Jha & Mohit Jain
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.
We worked with Annemay Harnett, who was our agent. She is an excellent agent, who provided exceptional and personalized service. I really appreciate how she was so proactive in suggesting apt for us to view and more-so how she guided and supported us through the entire process, while never putting any pressure on us to accept an offer or terms we were uncomfortable with ( which other agents have done in the past). I would happily recommend Annemay and Proway to anyone looking to find a home in HK.