- Ideally located in the heart of Soho, a few steps from all the restaurants, bars and shops.
- Rare one bedroom furnished flat in a walkup building in the charming pedestrian Prince's Terrace.
- Designer flat in loft style with yellowish wooden floor, halogen lights, and monotoned furniture.
- Big open floorplan accommodating living area, dining area and a stylish open kitchen.
- Cozy bedroom perfectly fits a kingsize bed and has a mounted tv.
- Builtin oven, induction hob, rangehood and other essential appliances are installed in the kitchen, with a large dining table conveniently set next to the kitchen.
- Black tiled walls and floors, glass standing shower and white sanitary ware in the bathroom are in good condition.
|落成年份||1971(楼龄 51 年)|
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.阅读更多