嘉咸街 Graham Street
- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- The sleeping area fused comfortably with the living and dining area in this studio unit.
- The bed is well-positioned on the window-side for starlight and views.
- A bed is placed at a cozy corner, with a wardrobe set next to it.
- Open kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom is well maintained.
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.阅读更多
House hunting is gruesome process normally, but with swift response and suggestion from understanding client's needs, it was pleasant surprise to find the flat in very reasonable rental and least search time with Proway, and Teresa Chu. I hope I would not need to move for a while from the flat Proway found me, but if I get to, I do not hesitate reaching out Proway.
Juhi Schmidl is very competent real estate professional. She understand the clients requirements and does not waste their time.She is honest and straightforward. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She was our agent for the sale of our flat in Grenville house.
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There??s always a reason I will come back to her!