- One of a kind apartment in the city with a wrap around terrace that gives you ultimate privacy. Free from all hustle and bustle!
- Nice landscaped views of the surrounding trees and shrubs.
- All rooms have floortoceiling patio doors giving access to the terrace.
- Living and dining room with patio doors opening to the private terrace.
- Wooden flooring adds a cozy touch to the living space.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes.
- Master suite includes a dressing area with five full length mirrored door panels.
- Study comes with sofa bed and shelves for optimum storage.
- Open kitchen features a central island, two induction hobs and two gas hobs, Baumatic gas oven, Fisher & Paykel drawer dishwasher, wine fridge and mounted exhaust hood.
- Bathroom is nicely renovated with Grohe rain shower and basin faucet, KDK remote operated exhaust fan with dehumidifier, air conditioning and heat setting.
- The nicely tiled terrace is another alluring characteristic of this unusual home.
|落成年份||1980(楼龄 42 年)|
西環 / 堅彌地城简介
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.阅读更多